Tuesday, April 03, 2012

God Only Knows...

...how I got on their email list, but I received a message from Anonymous which goes as follows:
"Dear Anonymous,

The purpose of this message is to inform you about the Revolution:

OCCUPY HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT IN LONDON ON NOVEMBER 5, 2012.
OCCUPY CONGRESS IN WASHINGTON D.C. ON NOVEMBER 11, 2012.

STOP WAR.
CANCEL ALL DEBT.
REDISTRIBUTE WEALTH.

Please, watch the "Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect" movie to find out why, how, and to have sound arguments to persuade others. The movie can be easily found with a search engine.

Please, print the flyers at 2012jubilee.info and distribute them.

Please, spread this message and the movie to everyone you know.

-Anonymous"
I'm so disappointed Canada was left off the list. I guess I'll have to go to Washington.

What demented fools. Oh well, we all need a good laugh from time to time.

I'm quite certain no self-respecting misanthropic member of Anonymous ever visits my blog, so I thought I'd help them out.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Their email address is Anonymous@Anonymous.net. How original.

PS: My guess is they were making use of some bot that scans the internet for email addresses. You know, that tool invented by evil capitalists in the Great Satan. I further guess they don't see any contradiction or hypocrisy in that. Blind as a bat, these folks. Some year, I'm betting some of them, at least, will be taking their masks off and looking at themselves in the mirror. That'll be about the same time they leave the movement and slink off into the mainstream of middle class society in the culture that gave them the luxury of being idiots, hoping that no one will remember they once were stupid fools.

You'll notice the Washington occupation is scheduled to take place just after the up-coming presidential election. Wouldn't want to do anything to harm The One's chances of re-election, now, would we.

PPS: I wonder how many of these idiots know the first thing about the original Guy Fawkes and the times in which he lived. My hunch is, they're not so committed to Catholicism, or even Christianity, and know sweet tweet about the religious tensions of the era. They probably fashion themselves as committed atheists.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home